It is the oldest of all the schools established by Abouna Yaacoub. It opened in 1919.
In 1979, the school was transferred to the vicinity of Our Lady of the Well Convent and it was called “Val Père Jacques” after its Founder and because of its geographical situation. It is one of the major Catholic schools that are proud of its official exams results and the educational goals based on the orientations of the Church and the principles, of Father Jacob in terms of education, as well as the curricula of the Lebanese State. The school is committed to the teachings of the Founder. It hosts two thousand pupils from kindergarten to the baccalaureate classes. It also ensures all kinds of activities, spiritual, national, technical, sport, scientific, cultural, extracurricular, scout, as well as an annual cultural and technical festival… . The parents’ committees, students, Alumni and teachers play an efficient role at school.
For more information: valperejacques.edu.lb