Educational

Val Père Jacques – Bkennaya

It is the oldest of all the schools established by Abouna Yaacoub. It opened in 1919. In 1979, the school was transferred to the vicinity of Our Lady of the Well Convent and it was called “Val Père Jacques” after its Founder and because of its geographical situation. It is one of the major Catholic schools that are proud of...
Read more

Sisters of the Cross School – Hrajel

It was established in 1957 after Blessed Jacob’s death and upon a demand made by the people of the village who wanted to keep the families in their own villages. At the outset, this school was a primary free school then it was transformed into a private intermediary school in 1974 then into a secondary school in 1993. Today it...
Read more

Saint Francis High School – Ghazir

In view of remaining present at the native village of its Founder and next to his family house, the Congregation bought the Saint Francis School in 2003 where he had studied and taught. The Saint Francis High School of Ghazir is composed of two buildings: an old one and a new one. The old building is a historical monastery founded...
Read more